We believe that a holistic approach optimises orthopaedic outcomes.
Our approach is to provide our patients with a higher level of care using a holistic and integrated model that is tailored to an individual’s needs. Whether it’s exploring non-surgical options for your condition, providing advice on exercise, nutrition and lifestyle or working with other practitioners to develop your post surgery treatment plan, our focus is on keeping you in motion.
Why choose us?
Highly trained and experienced
- 18 years of surgical training and practice
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Sydney
- Fellowship of Royal Australasian College Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Domestic & International Surgical Fellowships in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery, and Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
- Trauma and Fracture Specialist